Climate of Detroit, Michigan, Usa Average Weather
- Detroit, Michigan, usa, 42°14'N, 83°19'W, 202 m (663 ft)
- Detroit, Michigan has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, hot summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Detroit, Michigan is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 9.2 degrees Celsius (48.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 828.5 mm (32.6 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2338 hours.
- If Detroit, Michigan were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 109.5 kms (68 miles) NW
- Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa - 88.4 kms (54.9 miles) NNW
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 60.8 kms (37.8 miles) WSW
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 60.8 kms (37.8 miles) WSW
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 80.3 kms (49.9 miles) SSW
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 101.3 kms (63 miles) SW
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 114.3 kms (71 miles) SW
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 114.3 kms (71 miles) SW
- Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi, Usa - 89.5 kms (55.6 miles) NNE
- Windsor, On, Canada - 31.4 kms (19.5 miles) E
- Harrow, On, Canada - 42.3 kms (26.3 miles) ESE
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 125.2 kms (77.8 miles) SSE
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 125.1 kms (77.7 miles) S